Henson Ridge Board of Directors Nominations Due 10.11.11
As you are aware, the DC law says that once a condominium or town home project is 75% sold, the condominium/HOA management is turned over to the owners. We must have reached that mark with sales at Henson Ridge because the developers are seeking nominations for the board of directors.
Henson Ridge Townhomes has released the eligibility criteria for the board of directors election. Nomination details are as follows:
- Nominations will be received at 1804 Alabama Ave. SE.
- Deadline for nominations is close of business Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- Write in nominees will be accepted until Tuesday, October 18, 2011
The election is Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:30pm at the Douglass Community Center
To vote you must:
- Be a documented homeowner in good standing (leaseholders can not vote)
- Bring a picture ID to the election site.
Full election details are in the HensonRidge_BOD_Instructions. Please nominate yourself and your neighbors. It’s about time this community is run by the people in the community. For additional information or questions, please reach out directly to Richard Horchner, Community Manager at (202) 889-2800.